Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More pictures from our vacation

Here are some pictures from my mom and brother's birthday get together at the spray park in Rexburg. It is a pretty fun spray park and the best part is that it is free.


Me and my bros

My mom and me


Arlie loved putting lip gloss on grandpa. He didn't mind much since that was the only way he could hold her without her wanting down. Hopefully our next trip will be better dad.


Arlie loved playing video games with uncle Dylan. She was quite entertained and I think she actually thought she was playing.


My grouchy girl on the 4th. She didn't get much sleep on this vacation.

Us at the parade on the fourth of July

My grandpa's old jeep from when he served in WWII was also in the parade.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering where you'd gone. You post prego pics and then take off. What were you thinking going on vacation and not telling me? It looks like you had a good time and Arlie looks adorable in her 4th outfit despite some grumpiness. How is everything else going?

Hayley said...

Aww Tiff - your baby belly is so cute!

SheL said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I am glad you are back though =)

JRome said...

Is that the brother I met in Japan? Please tell me no, as I'd feel even older.

Tell your mom and bro hi for me.

The Germain Family said...

looks like a good time. Tiff, I need your advise and help with me blog. I can't get rid of the tan background that the posts go on. Can you look at mine and tell me what you think. Thanks.

The Germain Family said...

Thank you so much Tiff. It worked. We made our own header, it took me about 3 hours to figure everything out but we made our own. I can't wait to see this new baby. I love looking at your Studio pictures too. They are really getting good. I love them. You are doing a great job. Thanks again

Ryan and Krystal said...

TIFF!!! Hey! You are so cute! Ok...your little brother is way to grown up. That freaks me out!!! Congrats on #2 on the way. Arlie is adorable. I miss the good ol times we had together. Looks like life is treating you well. Hope to hear from you soon.