Monday, August 11, 2008

This one is for you babe!

I am here in Idaho for my brother's wedding. It turned out really nice accept for the rain. I will post more pics of that later. I would just like to publicly congradulate my husband for his hard work and dedication and for being promoted to a Chief Petty Officer in the Navy. We are totally excited about this promotion. For those of you who don't know much about the navy it is a really big deal. So I just want him to know how proud I am of him. Thanks honey for all you do for our family. I love you! Here is a picture of you and Arlie that I found on this computer. I thought you would appreciate it.
Your wife,
Tiffany

11 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute picture and way to go CHIEF!!! Congratulations!

Amy said...

Congrats Josh that's awesome!

SheL said...

Very cute picture =) Congrats Josh!

Shilae said...

Wow, Chief so soon--awesome! That is something to be proud of, what an accomplishment!

Chy said...

WOW! Great job and such a sweet picture.

Missy said...

Oh my heck! I never knew this was you! How are you!? Your daughter is darling and congrats on the baby boy! I hope you are doing good...life at our house is crazy and fun! Being a mom is the best! Keep in touch! Tell your mom Hi and I miss her!
Missy (Your ex-step sister! :0))

the ohana said...

We told Josh already that he needs to grow a mustache now and he is doing pretty well with the Chief belly already,hehe.. Go Chief!

The Johnson Family said...

Congratulations Josh!!!

Carling Family said...

Congrats Josh! It was so good to see you Tiff. I was so shocked to see you at my shower. I am so glad you could come. Thank you for all the darling outfits. Easton will look so cute in them. You look so cute being prego. Thanks again for coming, it was so good to see you.

JRome said...

Awesome Josh and Tiff! Congratulations.

Mindy Barker said...

Hey Tiff. Just wondering if you know what KaDee Richardson is up to or have a way to contact her. Also, I was wondering if I could get your e-mail address. You could send it to me at mindy_a_barker@yahoo.com. Thanks!!