Saturday, October 18, 2008

Having fun on the Farm

Today as a family we went to enjoy some fall festivities with our friends the Weaver's. It was so much fun. We went to Summer's Farm in Fredrick. There was a really fun slide, inflatable jumping pad, horse rides, corn maze, pumpkin patch, tractor rides, fun mazes for kids, and all sorts of fun things for the kids to do. It was so much fun to see how much fun Arlie was having. She had a perma smile the entire time we were there. We ate lunch there and I bought some yummy pumpkin bread and an apple dumpling to bring home. It was delicious. I love fall time activities. Last year was so much fun we had to do it again but this farm was so much better.
Still no baby. I am 38 weeks today. I wonder when he will come. I was a little nervous going so far away just in case I went into labor but all was fine. I am really hoping he comes this week sometime but knowing my luck he will probably be late. I just hope I don't have to be induced again. We will see what they say at my next appointment which is on wednesday. My last apointment he said I was right on track. But he didn't check me. So we will see I guess.

5 comments:

Chy said...

ehhh... I hate that part- WAITING! It looks like that farm was AWESOME! Man we need to move there it always looks beautiful with lots of fun stuff to do. Good luck with the baby, I hope your delivery goes well.

The Galan Family said...

That place looks like so much fun. We always went to Larriland Farms every year, but that place looks better. The horse pictures are so cute. Hang in there. Good luck with the delivery etc.

Crystal said...

How fun! You can just tell how fun it was by looking at Arlie's elated face. :)

GL with the baby! Can't wait to see the post after that. :)

Mama Spud said...

Love your blog and the fun pictues. Fall is my favorite time of the year.

Anonymous said...

Wow sounds like so much fun! Hope the baby comes soon for you! I know you feel exactly like I feel and are just super ready huh!