Sunday, November 2, 2008

Deacon Joshua 0603 2 November 2008

Tiff gave birth to Deacon Joshua at 0603 on Sunday November 2nd...Both her and baby are now doing great. He is a beautiful baby boy; although, these pictures are rather scary. Sorry I don't have Tiff's photo editing skills. Here is the story...
So on Saturday...Tiff decided she was going to have the baby and went out for a walk/jog/jump. Well it didn't work but in the process she slipped and fell. Later on in the day we decided it was best to get checked out just to make sure all was ok. So we went to the hospital around 5pm. They checked her out and said she was good to go. Well then the on-call doc came in and checked her and said she was dilated to a 4 and she wanted to induce her that night. She was induce at about 10 P.M....YEAH for staying up all night.

25 comments:

Ariella said...

Congratulations!!! He's gorgeous!

Mindy said...

Tiff, he is gorgeous! Congrats!

Amy said...

Yay! I am so glad he is here safe and sound. Keep us updated!

Woods: said...

Congrats Tiff! He's so handsome! Happy recovery and getting to know him!

Chy said...

he is beautiful! I hope your delivery went good, and you get lots of sleep the next few days:0)CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chy said...

Oh and I could NEVER see you going for a walk/run/jump to get things moving along..haha! Sorry you fell though

Monique said...

YOU look gorgeous! Congrats!! Hope everything is going well and that you have help. :)

Little Mama said...

Congratulations!! Beautiful!

Karen said...

Wonderful news! I'm so glad that mom and baby are doing well.

The Galan Family said...

Yeah for a healthy baby! I am so excited for you guys. I also love the name you chose. Very distinguished sounding. He is so cute. How is little Arlie doing? Can't wait for more updates. Congrats.

Nicole said...

Yay! Congrats!! He's beautiful!

Slavka said...

Congratulations!! I'm glad you didn't have to wait until the end of the week :) He is just beautiful- and you look amazing! I would like to see what that walk/jog/jump looked like... ;)

Lindsey said...

Yeah!!!! I am happy for you Tiff! I am glad I saw this before I called you at *:30 to go walking. :)

Brooke said...

Congratulations!!

Justin and Liz said...

YIPPEE! He is so darling! When you get a chance, we need some girl details! Ya know, like how the birth went, how much he weighs and so on.
Love you guys!

The Johnson Family said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited to here of the new addition! He is a cutie!

Unknown said...

Welcome baby Deacon!! We're excited to meet him when we return! You look beautiful!

Linds said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

He is soooo stinkin cute! I'm glad everything went so well! Too bad about falling though...that sucks but at least it got him here, right?

Beckie said...

Hooray Tiff! Congrats on the new guy! He's super cute!

Crystal said...

Yay! Congrats and what a beautiful boy!

Kylene said...

Congratulations! I hope everything is going great!

Missy said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to see him! I will be at Scotty's reception so I'll see you then!! Good luck!
Love ya

Boozer Family said...

Congrats, guy he is beautiful. I am glad that all went well.

Hayley said...

Congrats!