Monday, January 5, 2009

2 months old

Here are a few pictures of Deacon now that he is 2 months old. We go to the doctor later today and we will see how he is growing. I wanted to take some pictures of him now since he is starting to smile all the time now. It is so much fun to see his little personality come out. It is nice to be back to normal life. Hopefully we will be able to get on a schedule now and I can get more organized. We had a really nice Christmas and New Years celebrated with good friends. Hope you all had a great Holiday. Thanks to everyone who helped make our Christmas so nice. And thanks for the nice gifts. We missed our family but it was kindof nice to celebrate our own Christmas as a family. It was a lot more relaxing. Hope all of you are doing well and enjoying the new year.

8 comments:

Monique said...

Oh for the love he is adorable!!! And those eyes!!! gasp. I want to play with your baby. He seems so alive for 2 months. Alive might seem like a weird word, alert maybe? :)

Chy said...

ooooh! SO CUTE! Hey check out my blog... you wanna???

SheL said...

He is so dang cute! I wish I could hold him =) I am glad that you guys had a good Christmas.. it is definitely nice to stay home and do your own thing as a family.

Woods: said...

He is darling! Those eyes!!! Your pictures are really amazing! I'm glad you are back to 'normal' life! ;)

Crystal said...

What a sweet smile!

Anonymous said...

HEY Tif! Can you believe our little guys are already 2 months old! Crazy how fast that goes by huh! He sure is a cutie!

Mindy Barker said...

What cute videos and pictures. Sounds like you had a nice Christmas. What have you been up to lately?

Jess,Von, and Samantha Higgs said...

Oh man Tiff he is so cute! Plus you take such cute pictures! I wish we lived close I would have you take some pics of Samantha for me!