Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Pretty Princess

So the other day I was getting ready for church. I was putting my make up on and plucking my eye brows. Arlie thinks she has to sit in the sink while I do this every morning. She likes to brush her teeth (with dad's toothbrush) sorry Josh, play with my lip gloss and whatever else is lying around. She always wants me to put make up on her too but I rarely do. Well this morning while she was sitting right next to me, I got too preoccupied with plucking that I didn't notice her pull out my mascara and proceed to try and put in on her eyes just how she sees me do it everyday. I was shocked when I looked up and this is what I saw.
Silly Girl!

5 comments:

SheL said...

LOL she actually didn't do too bad!

Beckie said...

Well she has the general concept down-- there are some mornings I look in the mirror and see just that-- mascara every where-- Must be an art !

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! She's going to love make up when she grows up!

mheaps said...

That is so dang cute! I hope you guys are doing great! I miss chatting with you, you need to visit soon!!!

Logan & Allie said...

How cute! Sounds like she wants to be just like mom!