Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pictures of Arlie

So I went to a Sandy Puc's Tots to Teens photography seminar last night and it got me all pumped up and excited to play around in my own studio. So I took some pictures of Arlie and practiced my techniques I learned on her. I think it worked pretty well. It was a lot of fun. Here are a few of my favorites. Also a quick pic of her painting. She loves to paint.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Josh is gone again. He will supposedly be back a day or two before my birthday. We will see. We miss him alot and can't wait till he comes home but it sure has been nice to have Alyssa around to talk to and help out with things. I don't know what I would do without her. Nothing much happening here besides that. We had a great Easter and Arlie enjoyed coloring eggs and going on an Easter Egg Hunt around our house. I will have to download those pics later.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Looks good like alwasy I love it. Were did you get that tea cup by the way so cute. It was good to talk to you hopefully I can come visit that would be so fun.

Lindsey said...

Cute pictures Tiff! I love your photography and it just gets better. We miss you guys a lot.

Monique said...

Again, come to Hungary! Please?

SheL said...

Awesome pictures! You are so good Tiff. I was sad because we had to get Logan's 1 year pictures done at SEARS =( I love your pictures!

the ohana said...

I love little Arlie's pictures! She is so photogenic and it doesn't hurt that her Mom is a very talented photographer too. :) Mike's favorite though is the shirtless pic of Josh and Deacon, he can't wait to tease Josh about it :D...

Logan & Allie said...

These new pictures are as cute as always! Good job Tiff!

mheaps said...

I am jealous you went to that seminar. Your pics are way cute! I am so glad we get to stay in touch! love ya shel

The Sommer Family said...

Hello beautiful! I always love to look at your pictures, you are so talented! Congrats on another 6 years, so you guys are in it for the long haul? When are you coming home next?