Monday, February 8, 2010

Snowed In!!!

So we had the largest storm ever recorded here in MD this past weekend and we are still trying to recover from it. The kids and I decided to spend the weekend snowed in with my friend Maren since both our hubby's are gone and it would be less lonely. I am so glad we did. We had a lot of fun together and it was sure nice for the kids to be able to play together as well. I am still shocked at how much snow there is!!! I have never seen anything like it. Now we are supposed to get another foot of snow tomorrow. Man where is Josh in times like this?! I wish I could at least talk to him and let him know what is going on. Luckily I live in a good location with awesome neighbors who shoveled out my driveway for me as well as shoveled out our street since the plows didn't come through. There are still lots of people snowed in who cannot get out. It's kindof a scary thing. It sure makes me think of how much more I need to prepare our family for things like this. Anyway, here are some pictures from our weekend.
The girls love to dress up!
Photobucket
We did crafts...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
had a sleepover in Libby's tent...
Photobucket
Photobucket
played in the snow...
Photobucket
made little snowmen...
Photobucket
Deacon worked on mastering going down the stairs...
Photobucket
Maren and I did a lot of shoveling
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is my car under all that snow!!!
Photobucket
And this is the view from my bedroom window. I just can't get over how much snow there is!
Photobucket
More updates to come. Sorry I have really been slacking in the blogging department.

9 comments:

Amy said...

Wow reminds me of what we had last year. I kind of liked it though it made us stay home and relax. I didn't have a friend to share it with that would of been better. Your looking good!

Chy said...

WOW! Thats a lot of snow! You look great by the way, you look thin! So glad you had a friend to spend it with.

The Galan Family said...

Wow! Looks like such a fun adventure. Wish we were there to be snowed in. Tiff, you look so skinny! What have you been doing cause you look great? You always look beautiful but you look so young and thin. When does Josh get home? Hopefully soon. The pics are cute as usual. :)

Brandon said...

We have had that much here too! Though, we seem to get it on the weekends. HAVE FUN!

Beckie said...

Wow Tiff- that is alot of snow-- I hate the snow-- good luck with the shoveling!

the ohana said...

I love the pictures! I wish I look that good and happy shoveling! ;0)

AMIT said...

Wow i just loved to be in snow.

Make website india

JRome said...

Great photos Tiff! What camera are you using?

Makes you wish you were still in Misawa doesn't it:)

Please give Josh my best!

Crissy said...

I LOVE these pictures. So cute! You look SO good Tiff!