Friday, January 6, 2012

Family Video 2011


Here is a video of our family this year. I know I have been aweful at keeping up with our blog.
So just a quick update...we are still in San Angelo, TX...I am 18 weeks pregnant with our 3rd baby which is a BOY!! We are so excited to be adding another sweet baby boy to our family! Arlie is getting so big! She is loving kindergarten and she has made some great friends here. She is doing gymnastics and she loves it. Deacon is 3 now and he goes to a program called Kids day out on Tuesday's and Thursdays from 8:45 to 1:30 at one of the local baptist churches. He loves it and is learning so much. I am enjoying having 2 days to myself to get caught up with work and do whatever I need to do. I know it won't last long but I will enjoy it while I can. I have been working like crazy this past year and that is why my blog has suffered so much. Planning on cutting back a lot this year and focusing more on my family. Josh is working his guts out here. He has been working 50-60 hours a week for the past 6 months. Hopefully he will be able to get some relief soon. Since Christmas break he has been coming home around 5 which has been such a nice change. Hopefully it stays that way. But with all this work he has been doing he has scored an awesome evaluation that we are hoping will get him promoted to Sr. Chief this June. Number 6 out of 125 Sailors in his career field. We are so proud of him!

We had a really nice Christmas this year. It was so fun to see the kids get so excited about Christmas this year. We also got to have Josh's mom come out for Christmas and it was fun to have someone come visit. We went to the Great Wolf Lodge for a couple days during the break and it was a lot of fun. Well I know this isn't much of an update but at least it is something.

2 comments:

Beckie said...

OH my gorgeous- you are seriously so beautiful! and your family- is just so dang cute!

Unknown said...

Love the update and the video! I teared up a few times. Miss you guys!