Sunday, December 2, 2007

Happy Holidays





Sorry it seems as though I have dropped off the face of cyber space. I have been crazy busy lately. I have taken on two babysitting jobs and I have my side photography business that has really taken off lately so I have stayed super busy. All is well here though. Thanks to everyone who posted comments on my Tag blog. It sure makes me feel good to know that I'm not the only one who feels that way. And also to know that people actually read this stuff. We are adjusting pretty well here now at Fort Meade. I am finally finding my place here and it is getting easier. We are going home for Christmas this year and are looking forward to spending time with family and friends back home. It will be nice to see everyone. Although it does seem like I was just there. I can't say that Arlie has changed too much from the last time we were home. She looks the same. The only difference is that she is talking a lot more. It is so much fun to see what word she will discover next. Her most recent words are cracker, butterfly, Nemo, fish, duck, poo poo, and stinky. She tells us now when she has pooped. She says poo poo and pats her bum. And then she says stinky. She loves Finding Nemo. I think it is probably the only show that has ever kept her attention. Whenever we watch it, she gets all excited.
We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We had a couple families over at our house for dinner and we ended up with more than enough food. We had two turkeys and a ham so there were plenty of leftovers. It was a great day. Anyway, that is pretty much all that has been going on here. Hope you all are doing great and would love to hear from you. Happy Holidays!

6 comments:

Justin and Liz said...

SO CUTE! Arlie looks like a Baby Gap ad! We sure miss you guys and hope you can make it this way sometime. That is great your photography business has taken off. My mom was asking why I haven't sent her any pictures of Max like I did Sammy and I told her I don't have my Tiffany to take them! How sad! I might have to find someone else to do it, but they won't be as cute as the ones you did! Maybe you can come and take some for me! -k-?
Love ya!

Brooke said...

Adorable pictures! I wish you lived closer also, so that we could have you take pictures of Jason, Lily, and I. We will be in IF for Christmas, so maybe we can get together.

Hayley said...

hey tiffany.

love the pics! especially the top one. the colors are great.

merry christmas!

h

Chy said...

Tiff- Arlie is so picture perfect! So how is your business going do you do family pictures out of your home? How does it all work? Well I know I would have you be my photographer FOR SURE!!! Love ya and hopefully we will see you at christmas!! We will be there the 21st through the 26th,see ya SOON Chy

Chy said...

Tiff- Arlie is so picture perfect! So how is your business going do you do family pictures out of your home? How does it all work? Well I know I would have you be my photographer FOR SURE!!! Love ya and hopefully we will see you at christmas!! We will be there the 21st through the 26th,see ya SOON Chy

Davis Family said...

Tiffany, we miss you so much. We asa family where looking at how much Arley has grown over the past 6 months and all that your into. Please e-mail me with your number so I can give you a call I don't do to well with this keeping up via computer.
We love and miss you The Davis Family