Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Our Christmas Vacation

Well we are back and had a great visit with family and friends in Idaho. It was so nice to see everyone and to have a break from daily life. Some of the highlights of our trip was going snowboarding. Josh went 3 times. I only went once. We also spent Christmas Eve in Island park snowmobiling. It was a lot of fun. We had several fun family parties and lots of good food. I think I may have gained a few pounds over the holidays. But the food was worth it. I wish I would have taken some more pictures the trip just flew by way too fast. The flight with Arlie was miserable and I am glad we will not be having her sit on our lap again. But we survived! Thanks to everyone who made our Christmas so nice. We love all of the presents we got and it really was so nice to be with family. Love ya!!

4 comments:

Cubby said...

Josh,
Do you remember the year Bishop Garner decided that Santa Caus was not to be so the Bishopbric dressed up as the three wise men. Your wife said you looked pretty Ghetto and it reminded me of that. You kids called them the three wise guys and they really were funny. It was hard to keep a straight face and not too many epeople did. The next year Santa was back.
Love to all, MOM

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great Christmas Tiff! I wish we could've lived closer so we could've seen you all but maybe some other time. I hate flying with kids, you never know if they're going to be good or not. That's why we just don't go anywhere anymore! :)

Woods: said...

Okay! Tiff, it's Nicole (Wheeler) Wood! Member when I saw you in Target like a year ago! Crazy! How are you?! It looks like you are doing great! Arlie is so to die for cute! Keep in touch!

Chy said...

ok Tiff I love the layout but I need to see whats going on with you, a new post perhaps, Christmas was forever ago! Good News I found your vinyl phrase that I lost during our 2nd move so it is on its way to your house, I hope it gets there ok! love ya!