Saturday, February 16, 2008

My New Lights are here!!!


I finally got my new photography studio lights and a nice new lens for my camera. I have been super busy lately with taking pictures for people so I haven't had a chance to update my blog. I am so excited about how things are going with my business though. I am updating and getting better equipment and backdrops and I am really excited about how my pictures are going to look now. It is going to be so much better. By the way, if you haven't checked out my photography blog it is under my blogger friends links as TR Photography. Soon I will be updating it with more recent photos. We have been staying busy here. Arlie's new word lately is C-you. It is so cute to hear her say it. She says it quite often. She is so social. She has also been doing pretty good with her counting. We have been working on that one for a little while now. It is coming along. Right now her favorite toy is her stuffed bunny she got for Easter last year. She carrys it everywhere with her. It has taken the babys place in her baby stroller and she sets it up to the table to eat with her and trys to feed it fish. It is so cute to see her play. So here is a picture taken with my new lights today. Hope you like it.
Also here is an older picture that I never got around to posting. It was the first time I attempted to pull Arlies hair up. I have done it a few times since but it is hard to get her to set still for me. Plus it is barely long enough so I am kindof waiting till it get a little longer.

7 comments:

JRome said...

Great pix Tiff!! Keep up the pictures.

The Galan Family said...

Yeah! You updated! The new lights seem to work great. I just got a new camera with 2 new lenses so I need you to teach me some things. Your pics are so cute.

Chy said...

HEY!! thank you I got my Tiff fix! I think it is so awesome that your business is going so well... you have a talent girl! well I hop all is well Love ya hugs...Chy

Davis Family said...

tiffany, Arley is so cute!!! Thank you so much for keeping us in your blog updates.

Amy said...

Tiff Arlie is so dang cute. Glad your staying busy. I love your pictures they are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Where have you been girl?! I didn't realize you started your own photography business. That's awesome! I wish you were around to do some pics of my fam. You really do take the cutest pictures.

Erin said...

Tiff! I had no idea you were so talented! Not that I'm surprised...