Tuesday, March 18, 2008

There are no Accidents

Yeah!! I am so excited! I have been working on potty training Arlie for the past two weeks now and for the first time yesterday Arlie had no accidents and she even pooped twice and every time she had to go potty she told me. I am so proud of her. Maybe we will have this potty training thing down sooner than I thought. I will hope. Josh will come home and be totally surprised. How lucky is he that he got to get out of this one. We are surviving without him but I miss him so much. I don't know if it is because I am sick and also that I can't talk to him but it has been harder than I thought it would be. I have honestly never missed him this much before. I know all you people whose husbands are gone all the time probably think I am a total woose but I am starting to wonder if I can handle being a military wife. We have been really lucky so far with his career in that this is actually the first time he has deployed in his 9 years of service and it is only for a few weeks. We will see. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't feel sick and he is not around to complain my sickness to. Anyway, I can't wait till he comes home. Soon I hope.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job Arlie!! What an awesome surprise for Josh when he gets home. As for missing Josh...keep in mind that the weeks apart make for a very nice homecoming. ;)

Chy said...

Hey Justin skiped out on the potty training thing to- we were in IF when Cooper really GOT IT! I feel for you I HATE it when Justin is gone, life it just better with the hubby around! I'm sorry your sick, BUMMER I was sick for 23 weeks with Cade and 20 weeks with Cooper, barfing like 2 or 3 times a day it sucks but they are SOOO WORTH IT! I'm so excited for you though... so do you think its a boy or girl?!?! it's all so exciting! Hugs.. Chy

Kingery Family said...

awwww, I'm so sorry you're sick, especially while he's gone! And what a little smartie Arlie is!!! I don't think potty training is on our horizon any time soon.

SheL said...

I am glad the potty training is going so well! Very cool =) I am sorry about Josh being gone. It is really hard. Tyler missed my first trimester, and being sick made it SO much harder. Please let me know if you need anything okay?

Amy said...

Congrats on the potty! Sorry your all alone I wish I could fly out and see you where's that money tree when you need it. Hope you feel better.

Crystal said...

Yea for Arlie! I'm so impressed. Everytime I ask Ainsley if she wants to use the potty she says, "um, no, diaper please." Oh well, as long as she trained before school, we'll survive.

It does suck when the hubby is gone, but it's a necessary evil and it always makes me appreciate cheyenne so much more.

Hartvigsen 4 said...

1qazxsw2
Congrats to Arlile!!!
If you need some one to talk to call me you know my number...
Love Melissa