Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Chief's Celebration

Here are some pictures after the pinning ceremony yesterday. I will post the actual pinning pictures when I get them back from the guys that took pictures. I am so proud of Josh and his accomplishments. He looks pretty tired in these pictures after being up for about 48 hours straight. We are so glad it is over. And yes it will take a while to get used to how he looks in his new hat. It is hard not to laugh and also hard to take him seriously.




9 comments:

Little Mama said...

Congratulations!! We are proud of you too Josh!

SheL said...

I can't believe you don't like the hat he he =) Congratulations Josh.

Crystal said...

it's a bus driver hat!

Linds said...

Congratulations, what a big moment!

Amy said...

Congrats Josh sound like a very hard process. I don't think the hat looks to goofy you were it good. Cute Family! Hope your feeling well Tiff I am still waiting for you to call me back....j/k, I know your busy but I would love to here from you if you get a chance before that baby comes. Love ya! BTW you look very cute prego!

Amy said...

Okay so just ingore the grammar mistakes I am the worst writer!

Justin and Liz said...

I'll bet everyone who was there was wondering how a 18 year old got to be Chief so fast!
Congrats Josh! That is a great accomplishment!

JRome said...

I agree with the Zimmermans. It's awesome to see some fast trackers!!

Congratulations you guys!!

The Coopers said...

good thing there was at least one shorter girl!!!
p.s. I am not a homo