Monday, September 15, 2008

Summer recap

Josh and I went to Ocean city this summer for a weekend getaway. It was nice to just go to the beach for the weekend and spend some quality time together as a family. We had a really good time. I of course brought my camera along and took some pictures. Other than that I think I blogged all of our other fun summer events. I got back from Idaho about three weeks ago and it has been crazy busy trying to get settled back in. Josh is just now finishing up his Chief's training crap that he has been going through for the past six weeks and I will finally have him back around here spending time with us. Tonight they have an all night long training session which is pretty much big time initiation crap. I know they are going swimming in the lake and in the middle of the night and who knows what else they will have them do. But after that is all said and done he will pin on his anchors tomorrow night and become a Chief Petty Officer. We are so excited for this process to be over. I will take pics of the pinning ceremony tomorrow night and post them for you all to see how goofy he looks in his new hat. But we are very proud of him. Not too much else going on around here. Just 7 weeks to go with this pregnancy. I am already ready to be done. That is not good. We are looking forward to baby Deacon joining our family. Hope all is going well for everyone else.














8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Arlie's dress and swimsuit. The patterns are adorable. It looks like you had a good time at the beach. Good luck with your last 7 weeks and congrats again to Josh for chief!

SheL said...

I love all the pics... your family is so cute! I am glad Josh is almost done with all that. We can finally hang out again!

The Galan Family said...

Yeah! An update from Tiff! We never got to say goodbye to you guys. Congrats to Josh and the promotion. Only 7 weeks left! That's gone by fast....for me at least :) I like the name Deacon. Very cute. Good luck with everything.

Anonymous said...

Too cute Tiff! You look amazing...and only 7 weeks left!:) I LOVE the name Deacon by the way.

Crystal said...

So when he's a deacon in church, he will be Deacon Deacon. Sorry, couldn't help myself. :)

This base has been crazy with CPO car washes and all kinds of happenings. I'm glad it's finally over. I bet you are too! Congrats.

And you look great!

The Johnson Family said...

You are almost there Tiff! Love you!

Missy said...

So cute! You are such a fun little mom! I can't believe you will get in a swim suit pregnant! You are darling! Tell Josh congrats...
Missy

Noplace said...

Tiffany, you are so gorgeous! I love the pics. Arlie is such a cutie.