Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Catch up yet again...

Can I just say I am dreading this. I have been putting off blogging because I know how long it is going to take. I have been super busy lately with photo shoots and trying to keep up with editing and the kids that I haven't had time to post or edit my own stuff lately. So today I decided to make time. I guess I will start by saying we had a great week with Josh off work. We went down to Annapolis and walked around down town and hung out at the docks, we went to Ocean City for a couple days and enjoyed the sun and water. We rented a boogie board and it was so much fun catching the waves. It reminded me of when we lived in Hawaii. I don't think I have boogie boarded since then. The kids had fun too. We also went to a place with Go carts and other fun things for the kids to do. We had a blast. And then we spent a day at six flags. We rode a few awesome roller coasters and then went to the water park to soak up the sun and cool off. The kids had a blast there too. Especially Deacon. He couldn't get enough of it. It was fun to watch him. Here are some pictures from the beach. Photobucket Photobucket Deacon relaxing on the beach. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Here are some pictures of the kids together. I took them with my little point and shoot camera so the quality is not as good. I was just wanting to see if it was even possible for me to get a good picture of the two of them together. It took a lot of tries to get what I did get. Now I just wish I would have used my nice camera and background. Arlie got her first hair cut. The other day. She did really good and enjoyed getting it cut. Here is a before and after pic. So I guess that is about it. We are enjoying the nice weather here. Oh and I joined weight watchers 3 weeks ago and am really excited about my progress. So far I have lost 6 lbs. Maybe I will finally be able to get back to what I weighed when I got married. We will see.

7 comments:

Ariella said...

Cute pictures! I love the beach pics.
I didn't realize that Arlie's hair cut was her very first one! Very cute.
6 lbs is awesome!

Linds said...

cute pics as always, and it looks like you had a lot of fun! Love arlie's hair too!

Unknown said...

Cute haircut Arlie! She looks so sweet. Good job on the 6 pounds! That's awesome!

Shilae said...

So much to comment on! I love Arlie's hair--way too cute. And the picture of Arlie and Deacon where he's crying? I love it. I know what you mean about not wanting to blog because you have too much to blog about.

SheL said...

Its good to hear from you! You always have the cutest pictures =) Congrats on the 6 pounds!

Woods: said...

Tiff you have the cutest pictures! It does help that your kids are so dang cute! And you too! You look so darling, I love that swimsuit and congrats on your weight loss! It's so flippin' hard! Fun catch up post!

krishna kashyap av said...

Very cute pictures.
They are very adorable..
Family law companies