Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just playin around

Here is a picture of Arlie in one of my new dresses for my prop box. I decided to let her wear it to church today. I guess I was too excited and wanted her to try it out. Josh is home and it is so nice to have him back. We missed him so much. We had a nice fourth of July even though he was not here and Arlie loved the fireworks. We haven't done anything too exciting since Josh got back accept we did go to a Baysox game. That was fun. We are planning on going to the beach tuesday and wednesday this week. Not sure which beach yet and then friday we are planning on going to six flags. I am sure I will take lots of pictures. We are enjoying our summer so far. The weather has been really nice this year, not too hot and not too humid. IT is going by way too fast though. Deacon is growing and changing so much everyday. I think he is going to be walking in about a month. He likes to stand up on things and then let go and stand all by himself all the time. I was walking with him holding his hands around the house and he stopped and pushed my hands away so that he could stand there all by himself. He also has a little push car that he has started pushing around and walking with. I am sure it won't be long.
Photobucket

5 comments:

kayla said...

Wow, she is so adorable. I love your pictures...how is your business going?

SheL said...

What a cute little dress =)

Kingery Family said...

I didn't even see Arlie yesterday in the craziness that is Sunday. Cute dress! And I love how you can take everyday backgrounds like a bathtub and a little playhouse and make them look amazing! You're awesome.

Chy said...

SO CUTE!

Linds said...

Cute Tiff! I love your photos! Always makes me want to study photography.