Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Josh!!

Tomorrow is my sweet husband's birthday and I just wanted to let him know how much I love him and appreciate him and all that he does for our family. You are awesome and I honestly don't know what I would do without you. I would be a hot mess I am sure. You are definitely my better half and I am so greatful for that. Happy 29th birthday sweetie!
I love you!
In other news, Deacon has been walking more and more lately. I finally got a little video of the action. He is now 10 months old:
he says ma ma, dada, baba, gaga. He likes to click his tongue. He loves music and likes to dance. He is seriously the happiest baby ever and he is so much fun. He is always laughing.

In Arlie news, She started part day pre-school last week. It is everyday from 9-12 and she totally loves it!!! She also started soccer on saturday mornings with her friend and our neighbor Sebastian. So far they have only had one practice but she is enjoying it. It is so much fun to see her grow and develop.
Photobucket
Here is a picture of her and I before school.
Photobucket
Here is a picture of Arlie and her friend Isabelle that I took today in studio. I was taking Isabelle's baby sister's newborn pictures and had to get a few of the girls playing together.
Photobucket
In my news- I have been keeping myself pretty busy with my photography business. I just shot a wedding and I have a few other shoots I am working on editing so I am pretty busy right now with that. I am still doing weight watchers and as of last friday I have lost 16 pounds!!! I am totally stoked and still motivated to keep going. Weight Watchers Rocks!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Arlie is so cute and how did you score a pre-school that is everyday and three hours long. That is longer than Haylee's kindergarten. Arlie looks so cute! Congrats on the weight loss!

Woods: said...

Okay. I cannot handle your pictures! They are too cute. Arlie is such a doll and so so pretty! Does it happen to be a headstart preschool? Cause that backpack looks real familiar! :) Cute pictures and nice work on the weight loss...it's such a nightmare but way to keep it up!

The Galan Family said...

Great update! Happy Birthday Josh! Your kids are adorable. Where is Arlie going to preschool? Is it the HS on base? And you've lost 16 lbs! You go girl! That is so awesome. Are you doing it online or actually going to meetings? When are you going to come visit me? Remember when Josh deploys you are welcome to come down anytime.

Linds said...

Lots of fun stuff, and way to go with loosing 16 pounds, that's great!

Chy said...

Arlie looks so much older! She is adorable, I love that smile. Great job on the weight loss Weight Watched definatly works but it takes REAL work! I think I'll be a WWG (Weight Watcher Girl) for life.