Friday, August 21, 2009

Summer Fun

Just some pics of us enjoying our last few weeks of summer. Alyssa is a nanny of four kids and they occasionally come over to play with Arlie. She loves it when friends come over to play.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here are some pictures of the kids that Alyssa nannies.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The kids went on a bike ride yesterday with daddy and our Neighbor's Tom and Sebastion. They love bike rides.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Monique said...

That looks like so much fun! Look at those kids!!! so big.

SheL said...

I love Deacon's chubby little legs! Those bicycle dealies are way cool too!

Beckie said...

Such a cute little family -- Deacon looks soo much like Scott's baby pictures-- Cute cute kids!

kayla said...

The kids are soooo cute! And growing up so fast. I bet you just love taking their pics. I wish I had your photography skills.
Did you do fun stuff for Deacon's nursery? I'm getting really excited to move so that I can be creative in Bodie's room...I have a lot of ideas! Take care, Kayla

Slavka said...

These are just adorable pics!! Gotta love those hot, innocent, summer days....

Anonymous said...

SAD! Brock, my dad, and brother were at that game in Dallas...and Brock is still upset about it! Awesome win for BYU though!