Sunday, August 15, 2010

Check m out

I just posted pictures from my brother's wedding if anyone cares to take a look.  They are on my photography blog.  http://www.tiffanyroundyphotos.blogspot.com/  We are celebrating 7 years of marriage today.  We are still so happy to be together and our love is still going strong.  I love him more than ever.  I am so grateful to have such an amazing husband who is truly my better half.  Thank you Josh for all you do for me and the kids.  Your the best.
We went out last night to celebrate and enjoyed a yummy dinner at a place called The Grill and then went to the movies and saw Dinner for Schmucks.  It was hilarious! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Eliza was looking at the picture of you two and asked "who is that?" so I told her "our friends, Tiffany & Josh" and she said "oh, Stephanie & Gosh". So happy anniversary Stephanie and Gosh. :) Miss you guys! Love your new house!

Chy said...

Happy anniversary you guys!!