Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Some pics

Here are some pics of our new house as well as pics of the kids.  Arlie just finished her swim lessons for the season and loved it!  The pics were taken with my little camera hence the poor quality of images.  I had my first photoshoot here in Texas last week and I found out that my camera is not working.  I am going to have to send it in to canon to get it fixed.  That really stresses me out! I hope they can fix it.  But luckily I have a backup camera so we got some awesome images.  Hopefully things start to pick up now.  I got Arlie registered for pre-k starting in 2 weeks.  She is very excited.  It's gonna kill me though.  The kids and I have not been waking up till 8-8:30 lately and now her school starts at 7:30 so I am going to have to get them up by at least 6:30.  I am not looking forward to the early mornings.  Wow summer has gone by quick!  Our house:
Photobucket
The living room
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My new canvas wall display
Photobucket
Our bedroom
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our awesome huge closet
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Shilae said...

Your house is so pretty! I love your bed spread--I've been looking for one in that color.

I hope your camera gets fixed, it probably feels like you've lost an appendage for the moment.

Beckie said...

Your house is just amazing- and why wouldn't it be-- you decorated right!! It is just lovely!

Chy said...

LOVE LOVE your house! So sorry about your camera, I hope it gets fixed =(

{I completely forgot about your vinyl....so sorry I'll get on it!!}

Josh and Tiff Roundy said...

Thanks you guys! I hope my camera gets fixed to! Chy, I forgot about it too! I'm glad you remembered.

Annie and Dylan said...

Tiff! Your house looks great! We miss you guys, hopefully you don't move out of that house before we get a chance to come visit. I hope all is going well with you and the kidos! Love you guys

kayla said...

Awesome house Tiffany! I love the canvas wall...the kiddos are sooooo cute!

Slavka said...

Hooray! Pictures!! The house is beautiful. We miss you guys tons!!