Saturday, April 5, 2008

Cherry Blossoms

Ok so here are the pictures from the Cherry Blossom Festival. We had such a good time seeing the sights and enjoying the nice weather and the beautiful Cherry Blossoms. It was so fun to get out with friends too. I wouldn't have done it by myself that is for sure and Josh is not much of a fan of the big city life with crowds of people. So if it weren't for them I probably wouldn't have gotten to go. So thank you.

Our friends we went with:






The DC Metro- Arlie thought it was so much fun riding the train. She loved looking outside and seeing the world go by.


The Jefferson Memorial

The Washington Monument





8 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love the pictures of Arlie with the tulips.

JRome said...

I'll be there during Memorial Day weekend! I'm so excited!

Thanks for the pictures!

Amy said...

Looks so pretty! Arlie is so cute and looks like she has a fun personality. Hope your feeling better.

Monique said...

We missed out! You went on a much warmer day than we did. I'm glad that it worked out that you guys went together to help each other out. cute cute!

Stephens Family said...

Man Tiff, I continued to be amazed at your photos! You have such a talent. How are you feeling?

Ariella said...

What great photos! I'm glad you guys had a good time. I don't like crowds much, so I'm amazed I even made it last year. I'm sure you heard I lost my purse on the metro last time. Nightmare!

Hartvigsen 4 said...

Hey tiff the pic look great. looks like you are having a great time. I loved the sights of DC but htey are more beautiful with the cherry blosoms. Anyway love ya
melissa

SheL said...

Gorgeous pics! I love your new layout too =)