Friday, April 18, 2008

Nice Weather

We have been having such nice weather here lately. I am so excited for spring. So we have been spending a lot of time outside lately. My next door neighbors have a bouncy castle so we set it up the other day and let the kids play. They had a blast. Arlie is especially loving the nice weather. If she could she would stay outside all day. Here are some pics of Arlie playing in the bouncy castle. Her face looks a little rough because I put sunscreen on her and she rubbed her eyes and got it in her eyes. She does this every time I put sunscreen on her. Am I doing something wrong?




7 comments:

Amy said...

I want to come visit the weather here stinks! You could try the spray sunscreen I really like that?

Chy said...

Her face looks BEAUTIFUL to me? We had great weather last weekend but this week kinda sucks! How are you feeling Tiff? I hope AWESOME! Love ya Chy

Chy said...

Hey its Chy again! I just looked at your photography blog and it is AMAZING! You are so good. Man I wish you were closer so you could take my kids and family pictures! I just wanted to tell you how beautiful all the pictures are, and I must say my favorite ones are of Arli.

Hartvigsen 4 said...

Hey tiff don't you just love warm weather. It is so nice to let the kids out to play and let the sun wear them out a little. Cute pics of arley it looks like she is having a good time, cute as always..
Melissa

Chy said...

Are you alive? I need cute pictures of your beautiful baby Arli, or you... anything! Well while I'm teasing you HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Mindy said...

Tiffany-
Arley is beautiful! It's seems like forever since Chy and Ali's going away bbq when I last saw you! Congrats on the new pregnancy. Play group has kind of dissolved since Chy moved, but if you are ever back in town, we all need to get together!

Chy said...

So the only thing changing on your blog is your baby ticker! April 18 was a LONG TIME ago...what are you up to? I miss your posts;)Love ya!