Thursday, April 3, 2008

Easter

This was the only picture I got of Arlie on Easter. Can you believe it? And we even went to a couple of Easter egg hunts and I forgot my camera. I am going to have to take some more pictures of her in her Easter dress though because she just looked so cute in it. So hopefully there will be more to come if I get around to it. Josh is finally home!!!! Yeah!!! Ok so he has been home now for a couple of weeks and I have just been preoccupied with other things including him to take the time to blog. It is so nice to have him back. It makes me see how much I really do love him and love having him around. More pictures to come. We went to the Cherry Blossom Festival down in DC yesterday and had a picnic. It was so much fun. I took tons of pictures.

2 comments:

SheL said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to see the pics of the cherry blossoms too =)

Little Mama said...

I adore your little girl! She steals my heart when she smiles :) I too can't wait for the cherry blossom pics.