Friday, August 7, 2009

Deacon is 9 months old!

I can't believe my baby is already 9 months old!!! It is going by way too fast and I just wish he could stay the way he is right now forever. He is so much fun and so sweet I just love him to death. It is so different this time. With Arlie I couldn't wait till she got to the next phase or stage and with Deacon I am not ready for him to grow up. I guess I feel like I just haven't had enough time to enjoy him as a baby. So I took him to his 9 month check up and he weighed 18 lbs. 13 oz and I don't remember his height but I know that he is 40% for height now and 25% for weight. It has gradually been dropping off. He started out 75% for height and 50% for weight. Also he has an abnormally large head for his body. His head is 92%. But that's ok he has a cute big head. Here are a few pictures I took of him today in the studio.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Amy said...

Seriously what a cutie I think he looks like you and Arlie looks like Josh. But thats just me. I love it how you have awesome pictures for every month he is going have one awesome baby book. Hope things are going good.

Crystal said...

he's cute! here's hoping my fatty boy slows down with the growing. he just had his 4 month and he's almost 17 lbs!

I totally know what you mean about the difference between first kid and second. I see Riley and I just can't believe he's growing so fast. I wish he would just stop! :D

SheL said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is. Seriously Tiff... I think we need to fly to MD just to have you take our family pictures again. It would seriously be worth it!

Jess,Von, and Samantha Higgs said...

Oh man is he cute! I wish you lived close to take some cute pics of Sammie! He looks like a little gentleman!