Monday, March 2, 2009

Deacon's First Hair Cut

So yesterday we decided to cut Deacon's hair for some reason. Mostly out of bordom. But I guess I thought his hair was getting too long on top. It had rubbed off mostly on the sides and I thought he looked kinda silly with his little poof on top. So here are the results of his new hair cut. Afterward I thought for a minute what were we thinking when I gathered all of his hair and put it in a baggy for keepsake. I felt a little sad to see his baby hair go. But I think he looks pretty cute now. It is a little shorter than I was thinking but thats ok. He looks so different now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did the same with Maddox about a month ago...and I was also very upset whenever I realized how short Brock cut it! But luckily it's growing back pretty fast. Crazy that he has blond hair though and not brown like ours is...

Mama Spud said...

I love it! I just can't resist a baby with a fuzzy head.