Friday, March 20, 2009

Family Trip

My mother in law came to visit this past week and so my family went on a trip to upstate New York-Palmyra to see the church history sites, Niagra Falls, and also did some touring around D.C. So here are some fun pictures from our adventure. I also went to a really great photoshop seminar tonight and learned a whole bunch of cool stuff. So it is now 2:00am and I am still up playing around with it all. So here is what I have been up to this past week. Sorry about all of the pictures of me. I haven't been too busy shooting others so I have resorted to shooting my sister in law and myself a lot. There will be more pictures to come. I haven't got around to going through many pictures from our trip to Palmyra. So these are mostly just the pictures that were fun for me to play with my new photoshop techniques. Look who has a tooth!! Can you believe it? He is only four months old. My baby is growing so fast!
This is where the kids spent most of their time. I love my double stroller!
Taking a break after our tour of the capitol building. We were tired and hungry. But it was really neat to see the inside of the building and to hear all of the history. I love my cute boys!!!
I think these pictures of Arlie turned out so cool looking. She is so stinking photogenic.

We had so much fun visiting Niagra Falls. It was absolutely breathtaking!We stopped at the DC Temple on our way home from our DC touring to catch a few pictures. The lighting was perfect. The sun had just gone down and the sky was so blue. I love this picture.


4 comments:

Crystal said...

Cool new looks!

What kind of double stroller did you get? Ainsley's never in her stroller anymore, so I went with a Joovy sit n' stand for the long trips on the train or to touristy places. Yours looks really cool.

Slavka said...

Wow! Beautiful pics! I just love love love the Temple and N. Falls pics.

Beckie said...

Tiff you are so talented-- and your family is just adorable! Hmm I wonder where Arlie got her photo genicness (not sure if that's a word?) You take the most beautiful pictures -- Like mother like daughter!!

The Johnson Family said...

You are amazing Tiff! These are beautiful pictures!!!