Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Little Man

Deacon is now four months old. We went to his check up and he is 60% for height and 50% for weight. He has dropped 15% in height since his 2 month checkup. I know it is inevitable that he is going to be short but I keep hoping that he will end up taller than Josh and I some day. I just think life would be a little easier on him if he was. He weighed 14 pounds and 14 oz. and his height was 25 1/4 inches tall. I took these pictures of him the other day. A friend of mine from when we lived in Misawa sent him this cute new outfit so I had to take pics of him for her in it. Thanks Rachel! That was so sweet and unexpected! All is going well for us here. Josh's big day to re-enlist is tomorrow! Yippee I guess.

3 comments:

Amy said...

He's a cutie for sure! Aren't the short boys always the cute ones :).

The Johnson Family said...

So cute! I can even see a little Arlie in there now!

Stephens Family said...

tiff, her is adorable! and i am always amazed at your photos. i wish you could take some for us! you have a beautiful family. : )