Monday, March 2, 2009

Hooray for Snow Days!!!

So it has been snowing all night and so far all day today and so Josh got out of work today. I love snow days on the east coast. We actually got a lot of snow. Like at least 6 inches. Arlie couldn't wait to go outside and play in it. SO of course I had to take some pictures. We only get a couple snow days a year so I got to take advantage of it. We plan on going out later to sled after the wind calms down. But for now here are a few pictures from this morning.


5 comments:

Karen said...

These pictures are amazing--wow!

Beckie said...

Fun fun snow days! I'm so tired of the snow-- I just want warm now! You can have all of my snow days!!

Your kids are soo cute-- and the baby is getting to be a little man so fast!

Woods: said...

Ridiculous at how darling these pictures are and how cute Arlie is! Snow days are always a fun surprise!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so good! She looks like she is having so much fun!

Linds said...

I think Deacon's haircut it so cute, as well as these pictures!